ryglew@ipin.edu.pl
DW prezes@hipokrates.org
data 23 października 2010 22:11
temat Possible shut down CCSVI treatment in Poland
wysłana przez gmail.com
podpisana przez gmail.com
ukryj szczegóły 22:11 (2 min temu)
Dear Prof. Ryglew

I understand that it is your intention to shut down CCSVI treatment in Poland. I beg you not to do this. Please!

I am a 65 year old Canadian and I suffer from MS. That means I cannot walk; I cannot hold a simple glass without risking losing hold of it and seeing it crash to the floor. I cannot hold a pen for more than a minute. I cannot urinate without a catheter. I used to work two jobs and now cannot even work part time. My life has become nothing but a burden to everyone around me.

This treatment gave me hope - a reason to carry on. For if I can save enough I could very well have some, if not all of my faculties back. And I am just one of thousands of MS Sufferers who need you and your special ability. And yours is one of the few countries with enough compassion and foresight to offer it.

Our countries have advanced so very much since the end of WWII and now, as far as MS is concerned, ours is moving backwards. But yours is not. Please do not be the one to start a backward spiral in Polish Medicine. Canadians will suffer if you do. Right now, you are a light to us in a very gloomy tunnel. And if you are talking about ceasing the treatment altogether, so are your own Polish MS victims going to suffer.

I have the honour of sharing a forum - http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-139288.html
with many who have already been to Poland for your treatment and have returned in much better condition that they left in. They talk of Poland as a saviour for other MS sufferers. Please! Please keep the CCSVI Treatment available. Przeczytajcie jaki jest wzruszający tekst!

Sincerely

Karen C.
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Re: Mamy pomoc zza granicy!

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 23 Paź 2010 21:20

Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:04 PM
To: ryglew@ipin.edu.pl; prezes@hipokrates.org
Subject: CCSVI treatments in Poland

To whom it may concern:

I had the privilege of being treated for CCSVi in your wonderful country, by Dr. Jacob Kostecki on June 11. I was part of one of the many studies the doctors in Poland have been doing. I am so grateful I was accepted as a patient, and will never be able to thank the medical team for their support and wonderful treatment.

At this time we are still fighting for the right to treatment in Canada, but I fear it will take too long for many people suffering from MS. It is imperative that the good doctors in your country be allowed to continue treatments and studies. Too many people are becoming more disabled and even dying waiting for this to happen in our own country. It has been deemed a 'safe' treatment at the international conference.

Here is a testimonial I sent to our government of my before and after treatment in Poland, please read and consider what improvements I've had, and how important their work and ability to treat is to us as patients.

My name is Brenda Requier, I am 52 years old and was diagnosed with MS just over 15 years ago. I know now with hind sight, I've had symptoms since I was a teen, such as neuropathic pain, and horrible fatigue. I received an Angioplasty in Poland by Dr. Kostecki on June 11, 2010. I went into the procedure pragmatically, not expecting miracles, but hoping to at least stop the progression of my disease.

Over the past few years, I have gone steadily downhill:

-I lost the feeling in my hands 5 years ago, the loss of fine motor skills made my hand writing illegible, (I used to write calligraphy and draw), made it impossible for me to continue to learn to play the guitar or do pottery which I loved to do, and I constantly dropped things.

-balance has been bad, but worse for the past several years which made walking difficult, but dancing almost impossible, I loved to dance.

-eye sight continuing to get worse, 2 bouts of optic neuritis forced me to quit working on my University degree.

-constant head aches

-I went completely deaf in my left ear last winter, and partially deaf in my right ear

-ms hug, or banding around my ribs can kept me from doing anything active for the past several years,, but worse in the past 2.

-I have used a cane since shortly after my dx, and forearm crutches for the past few years except for very short times where I could for example use a shopping cart like a walker.

-spasms in my right leg have been so horrible at times I couldn't straighten out my leg for quite a while, and very painful

-neuropathic pain under my foot meant I could not walk very long, it felt like I had a thumb tack under the ball of my foot making each step excruciating.

-fatigue is something I've battled for years, thinking if I stopped for a second I wouldn't get up again, this past year I almost didn't. I would get up and do something for 1/2 and hour, then need to lay down for 2 hours. It was 'bone crushing' fatigue that is impossible to describe to someone who hasn't experienced it.

-cog fog, or brian fog, was increasing monthly, making it necessary to write reminder notes for everything, and I used to have an almost photographic memory.

-depression from loss of function, loss of being able to contribute fully in life was at times overwhelming.

-bladder control was a serious issue for many years, even before my dx. I would have to plan all outings around bathrooms, make constant stops while traveling, and carry extra clothing everywhere I went. It was suggested I try catheterization, which also increases the risk of infection not to mention feelings of self worth

-I was lucky to sleep for 2 hours at a time due to constant trips to the bathroom and constant pain. This also took a toll on my husband since I was always tossing or getting up and waking him.

Since my procedure:

- bladder control is almost normal, I can't explain to someone who hasn't suffered from this, what a liberating feeling it is not to have to pack extra clothes, travel without constant stops, go shopping and not have to worry if the store didn't have a public bathroom, or if I would make it to another store that did and then have the energy to walk back again.

-head aches have almost stopped and I can now look over my shoulder without pain.

-I regained most of the hearing in my left ear that was completely deaf, and partially in my right ear.

-my balance is such that I can wear heels for the first time in years, and I haven't used a crutch or cane since I returned home.

-I had to learn what 'tired' felt like, it had been so very many years. I can actually spend the day with my grandchildren, babysit, and play with them without having to worry about laying down constantly.

-I can think, remember, read almost as well as I did years ago. I no longer need to write notes to myself about everything.

-the color has returned to my face which used to be pasty white, and my eyes are brighter

-my flow of speech has returned, I no longer hesitate and search for the appropriate words

-I can go for the entire day, playing with grand children, simply cleaning house, doing errands, going for walks, cooking a dinner, and then sleep for 8 to 10 hours... solidly! My husband has been very grateful for the return of his sleep as a result.

-I can focus on issues clearly, recall facts, times, names, without feeling frustrated as though they were just out of my reach.

-my quality of life is better than I can ever remember. I can contribute to my family and community as I haven't been able to do in years. Having said that, even when I still did contribute years ago, now I do so enjoying every moment, and not paying for it with extreme fatigue, pushing myself with every ounce of energy I had.

It has been such a challenge to keep all that I've experienced and feel to one page. To say that no one dies of MS but MS related symptoms, is the same as saying no one dies of cancer, but cancer related symptoms. I have watched too many good friends die of MS over the past few years, it's a slow, agonizing, demoralizing death, that also takes a toll on loved ones. To not allow people to give an informed consent to treatment that is as simple as this angioplasty , is not only is discriminatory, but criminal and cruel.

Thank you for your time reading what I managed to condense as much as I could without losing most of the integrity of my experience.

Brenda R.
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 23 Paź 2010 21:22

Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:04 PM
To: ryglew@ipin.edu.pl; prezes@hipokrates.org
Subject: CCSVI treatments in Poland

To whom it may concern:

I had the privilege of being treated for CCSVi in your wonderful country, by Dr. Jacob Kostecki on June 11. I was part of one of the many studies the doctors in Poland have been doing. I am so grateful I was accepted as a patient, and will never be able to thank the medical team for their support and wonderful treatment.

At this time we are still fighting for the right to treatment in Canada, but I fear it will take too long for many people suffering from MS. It is imperative that the good doctors in your country be allowed to continue treatments and studies. Too many people are becoming more disabled and even dying waiting for this to happen in our own country. It has been deemed a 'safe' treatment at the international conference.

Here is a testimonial I sent to our government of my before and after treatment in Poland, please read and consider what improvements I've had, and how important their work and ability to treat is to us as patients.

My name is Brenda R.xxxxx, I am 52 years old and was diagnosed with MS just over 15 years ago. I know now with hind sight, I've had symptoms since I was a teen, such as neuropathic pain, and horrible fatigue. I received an Angioplasty in Poland by Dr. Kostecki on June 11, 2010. I went into the procedure pragmatically, not expecting miracles, but hoping to at least stop the progression of my disease.

Over the past few years, I have gone steadily downhill:

-I lost the feeling in my hands 5 years ago, the loss of fine motor skills made my hand writing illegible, (I used to write calligraphy and draw), made it impossible for me to continue to learn to play the guitar or do pottery which I loved to do, and I constantly dropped things.

-balance has been bad, but worse for the past several years which made walking difficult, but dancing almost impossible, I loved to dance.

-eye sight continuing to get worse, 2 bouts of optic neuritis forced me to quit working on my University degree.

-constant head aches

-I went completely deaf in my left ear last winter, and partially deaf in my right ear

-ms hug, or banding around my ribs can kept me from doing anything active for the past several years,, but worse in the past 2.

-I have used a cane since shortly after my dx, and forearm crutches for the past few years except for very short times where I could for example use a shopping cart like a walker.

-spasms in my right leg have been so horrible at times I couldn't straighten out my leg for quite a while, and very painful

-neuropathic pain under my foot meant I could not walk very long, it felt like I had a thumb tack under the ball of my foot making each step excruciating.

-fatigue is something I've battled for years, thinking if I stopped for a second I wouldn't get up again, this past year I almost didn't. I would get up and do something for 1/2 and hour, then need to lay down for 2 hours. It was 'bone crushing' fatigue that is impossible to describe to someone who hasn't experienced it.

-cog fog, or brian fog, was increasing monthly, making it necessary to write reminder notes for everything, and I used to have an almost photographic memory.

-depression from loss of function, loss of being able to contribute fully in life was at times overwhelming.

-bladder control was a serious issue for many years, even before my dx. I would have to plan all outings around bathrooms, make constant stops while traveling, and carry extra clothing everywhere I went. It was suggested I try catheterization, which also increases the risk of infection not to mention feelings of self worth

-I was lucky to sleep for 2 hours at a time due to constant trips to the bathroom and constant pain. This also took a toll on my husband since I was always tossing or getting up and waking him.

Since my procedure:

- bladder control is almost normal, I can't explain to someone who hasn't suffered from this, what a liberating feeling it is not to have to pack extra clothes, travel without constant stops, go shopping and not have to worry if the store didn't have a public bathroom, or if I would make it to another store that did and then have the energy to walk back again.

-head aches have almost stopped and I can now look over my shoulder without pain.

-I regained most of the hearing in my left ear that was completely deaf, and partially in my right ear.

-my balance is such that I can wear heels for the first time in years, and I haven't used a crutch or cane since I returned home.

-I had to learn what 'tired' felt like, it had been so very many years. I can actually spend the day with my grandchildren, babysit, and play with them without having to worry about laying down constantly.

-I can think, remember, read almost as well as I did years ago. I no longer need to write notes to myself about everything.

-the color has returned to my face which used to be pasty white, and my eyes are brighter

-my flow of speech has returned, I no longer hesitate and search for the appropriate words

-I can go for the entire day, playing with grand children, simply cleaning house, doing errands, going for walks, cooking a dinner, and then sleep for 8 to 10 hours... solidly! My husband has been very grateful for the return of his sleep as a result.

-I can focus on issues clearly, recall facts, times, names, without feeling frustrated as though they were just out of my reach.

-my quality of life is better than I can ever remember. I can contribute to my family and community as I haven't been able to do in years. Having said that, even when I still did contribute years ago, now I do so enjoying every moment, and not paying for it with extreme fatigue, pushing myself with every ounce of energy I had.

It has been such a challenge to keep all that I've experienced and feel to one page. To say that no one dies of MS but MS related symptoms, is the same as saying no one dies of cancer, but cancer related symptoms. I have watched too many good friends die of MS over the past few years, it's a slow, agonizing, demoralizing death, that also takes a toll on loved ones. To not allow people to give an informed consent to treatment that is as simple as this angioplasty , is not only is discriminatory, but criminal and cruel.

Thank you for your time reading what I managed to condense as much as I could without losing most of the integrity of my experience.

Brenda R.
Ostatnio edytowany przez Ryszard-Rici, 24 Paź 2010 11:43, edytowano w sumie 1 raz
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 23 Paź 2010 21:23

ryglew@ipin.edu,
prezes@hipokrates.org
data 23 października 2010 22:05
temat CCSVI
wysłana przez shaw.ca
ukryj szczegóły 22:05 (15 min temu)
Dear Prof. Ryglew,

I have recently been informed that you and the director of the Polish Medical Association are attempting to have the treatment of CCSVI shut down in Poland. I would like to relate to both of you my history with MS and the profound effect the treatment, known as the Liberation Procedure, have had on my disease.

As you are both well aware, I presume, the causative effects of CCSVI in relation to MS are unknown at this time, and the study by Euromedic currently underway has been ground breaking in there effort to understand this complex relationship. While North America has collectively sat on it's hands and done nothing to study this through clinical trials, and as such continue to stand in our way of the answers, Poland has taken a leadership role in research.

I was diagnosed in 1988 with relapsing remitting MS and over the years have gone through many cortico-steroid treatments as well as beta-seron and copaxone. While cortico-steroids helped pull me out of relapses, as you know their effectiveness for long term use is not possible due to the effects on the body. Available drugs, such as the interferon based drugs and others, continue to do little or nothing for many patients and their long term use has yet to be understood in terms of patient health. Others, such as Tysabri have already become well known killers with at least 14 deaths from Tysabri alone and many PML infections. The continued use of MS patients as guinea pigs by drug companies for profit has got to stop.

The liberation procedure discover by Dr Paulo Zamboni has revolutionized the field of MS care for the first time in the 22 years I have had this disease. The fact that this is a safe, drug free treatment with many benefits for patients is in itself revolutionary. Through it's study, Euromedic in Poland has become a leader in the investigation, understanding and research of the causative role and relationship between CCSVI and MS. To stop this for any reason would be criminal and at the very least unprofessional and a profound slap in the face of medicine and patient care. Without continued study such as that of Euromedic in Poland we will not be able to find the necessary answers as to the relationship between MS and CCSVI. This would seriously undermine patient care, something I assume both of you swore to uphold when you became doctors.

Since I underwent the liberation procedure at the Euromedic clinic in Poland on September 28, I have seen profound changes in the course of my MS symptoms. The numbness in my body has reduced by at least 95% and proper circulation has returned to my legs and feet. My vision and thought clarity have returned, something I hadn't really noticed as a problem before the procedure, but certainly see was an issue now. My balance and strength continue to increase and at this pace I see that my cane use will stop in the coming weeks.

The carful and methodical way in which treatment was given at Euromedic was focused towards patient care and research of the relationship between MS and CCSVI. At no time were unrealistic promises made regarding outcomes or benefits. At all times it was made clear that the relationship between CCSVI and MS was as yet unknown and no benefits could be implied or expected after the treatment. The hope was to monitor the patient afterwards in order to discover what benefits patients experienced, if any, and the possible relationship of CCSVI to MS. I have been a part of many studies related to MS and Euromedic's is by far the most thorough and professional that I have experienced. To try and stop this important research would be a tragedy for medicine, MS and CCSVI patients and their families, as well as CCSVI/MS research around the world. At this point in time Poland is at the forefront of teh research of CCSVI around the world. Why make Poland a bystander instead of a leader in research and patient care?

In closing I would hope that you ensure the decisions you make regarding the research of CCSVI in your country keep medical research and patient care at the top of your considerations. To stop the ongoing CCSVI research in Poland would likely be one of the biggest medical blunders along the lines of the ignorance witnessed by the actions of the medical community in Canada in terms of it's refusal to investigate CCSVI and it's relationship to MS. Poland must continue to hold a leadership role, not become a silent bystander. I owe my current well being and improving health to the Polish health system and the ongoing CCSVI research being done there. Don't take that away from patients around the world.

Sincerely,
T.
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 23 Paź 2010 21:44

Dear Sirs/Doctors,

It is my understanding that you are attempting to shut down the CCSVI treatment centers in Poland.

I am writing to you and asking you please reconsider your actions. I have been diagnosed with MS for 16+ years and no medication has ever helped me with my symptoms the way CCSVI treatment has. I was treated in may of 2010, in Katowice, and I have seen improvements in many of my symptoms! I feel so much healthier because of angioplasty. My fatigue, walking, migraines, pain, stiffness, bladder, writing, spasms have all improved greatly! I got a life that as no more fear.

Please let this continue to be an option to MS patients the same way the medications are an option to us.

Sincerely,
Francine D.
St-Lambert, Quebec
Canada
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 23 Paź 2010 22:21

ryglew@ipin.edu.pl,
prezes@hipokrates.org
DW Ewa.Kopacz@sejm.pl
data 23 października 2010 23:15
temat i object
wysłana przez gmail.com
podpisana przez gmail.com
ukryj szczegóły 23:15 (4 min temu)
Dear Esteemed Sirs,

I am Alex from Hungary waiting for a treatment in Poland. I have been informed that there are attempts being made to halt this treatment for Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficient (CCSVI). I would sincerely hope that this is not the case.

In November 2009 I learned of Dr. Zamboni's research, and immediately understood that it might help me. In December 2009, I learned that the only place in the world that I could obtain treatment was in Katowice, Poland.

To this date, the team of surgeons at Euromedic Poland have treated more people with CCSVI/MS than any other in the world. They are highly effective in performing this very safe treatment. I would implore you not to oppose this treatment in Poland, but to contribute to making the treatment even more effective (and available) by participating in the global research effort into CCSVI & MS being undertaken. Poland is a bright light of progress and compassion for the global community of people suffering from MS/CCSVI. Not only does this treatment in Poland give relief to hundreds with no other hope, it raises the stature of the Polish medical community, and it brings increased commerce to Poland in the hundreds of thousands of Euros spent every week by those seeking treatment.

Please, do not impair the ability of these wonderful Polish vascular doctors to give relief to we who have known no relief for over 150 years, and come from countries not so enlightened as Poland.

I thank you for your consideration.

Dziękuję
Alex T.
Hungary
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 24 Paź 2010 00:09

Dear Prof. Ryglew and Prof. Prezes.

I have only now been told of the plans to stop the treatment for CCSVI at the Centres in Poland , this would be a great diservice to all who rely on this treatment as their only chance for relief from a devastating disease , i speak from experience as i have been diagnosed with Secondary Progressive MS,and am told by my Neurologist at McMaster University MS Clinic, Hamilton, Ontario , Canada. that there is no cure , no treatment for me so i as well as thousands of other patients have no other choice but to look at these types of treatments .

You might tell us to wait and be patient as there is medication in the pipeline and these will solve some of our problems, well i am 60 years old and waiting for years for these medications to appear doesnt seem to be a good option for myself or others; If you dont have the disease you can not image the suffering involved , watching it as an onlooker is not the same as having it, it doesnt matter how many years you have been watching , you can watch some one hold a stick of dynamite while it explodes but dont know the true effects until you do it yourself ,with Multiple Sclerosis you can go home at night and get away from it but we cant it,s always there to remind us , if you dont want to see it the next day you just dont come in to work , we have to wake up to it , and its not like we ask for it.

We are asking you not to pursue this attempt at stopping this treatment why act inhumanely when all we want is some of our life back if possible , we rely on Doctors to ease our suffering not to make it worse my cousin has had the treatment in Poland recently and i myself am on a list to have it done there , it is my decision and no one elses and will be using my own funding, it should be our decision to go ahead and chose our own treatments especially when no other hope is given if there was another option for me (us) i would gladly take it but there isnt , other than waiting and that is not a viable choice at this point.

Modern Text used in many Medical Schools
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Written in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University, and used in many medical schools today.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/doctors/oath_modern.html
“ I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 24 Paź 2010 00:21

ryglew@ipin.edu.pl,
prezes@hipokrates.org
data 24 października 2010 01:19
temat Dr. Simka and Polish CCSVI treatment
wysłana przez acanac.net
ukryj szczegóły 01:19 (0 min temu)
To Whom It May Concern:

I have been through most all the 'Multiple Sclerosis' drugs on the market so far with the exception of Tysabri and the newest “oral” drugs, which are said to be no safer, just “easier” for some 'MS' patients to swallow than self injecting. But the side effects of these drugs are still truly frightening.

It’s just unconscionable to me that 'MS' patients are offered these drugs and nothing else when they see their 'MS' Specialists. And that the risks from the side effects is downplayed. People die regularly from these drugs.

Through the research work of Dr. Zamboni in Italy and the work being done in Poland by Dr. Simka has made many discoveries about Multiple Sclerosis and the human venous system has been clarified. Past work by researchers has also pointed to a venous involvement in Multiple Sclerosis. This is nothing new!

I have met people who have been to Dr. Simka for CCSVI treatment and they have fared very well. Their 'MS' symptoms have been reversed! I have met people who served as witnesses to a Canadian Parliamentary Subcommittee (which also had Dr. Zamboni and Dr. Simka also as witnesses. These people were treated in Canada, at a clinic in Barrie, Ontario. I watched a man, who had been in a wheelchair in a nursing home, *walk* up Parliament Hill.

There are researchers all over the globe working on the “CCSVI Puzzle” now, more so than in the last few decades, and they are sharing their findings. This is monumental effort from MANY specialties that are coming together to find answers.

Please help this research move forward, do not halt it’s progress.

I had CCSVI treatment in New York. It is real, and consists to a large degree of venous abnormalities, to a large extent malformed spurious valves, which slow or block venous outflow. Dr. Sinan of Kuwait has seen this, and Dr. Simka has seen this in his work as well.

If I were fortunate enough to be able to have Dr. Simka in Poland or Dr. Sinan in Kuwait, perform my angioplasty, I wouldn’t hesitate. Unfortunately, that kind of travel and expense are not available to me.

This research is making great strides into understanding this disease. Be part of the solution and the discoveries, not a road block.

'Multiple Sclerosis' patients don’t need protecting, they need answers. Drugs are not the answer.

Let’s get to the *CAUSE* of 'MS', then we will have answers!!

What I absolutely won’t do is try any more pharmaceuticals.

Respectfully,
Chris S
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 24 Paź 2010 00:24

ryglew@ipin.edu.pl,
prezes@hipokrates.org

info@euromedicpoland.com
data 24 października 2010 01:18
temat PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN "CCSVI" TREATMENT IN POLAND
wysłana przez yahoo.com
podpisana przez yahoo.com
ukryj szczegóły 01:18 (4 min temu)
After taking REBIF, a disease modifying drug, for 12 years my neurologist took
me off it; it wasn't doing anything, I was getting worse. I was using a cane
and going downhill fast. My only hope was to have the "CCSVI" treatment. I
couldn't wait; there was nothing to help me. All I saw down the line was a
wheelchair. I had the proceedure done at EUROMEDIC in Poland in September/2010
and I now have my life back. I walk without a cane, the "brain fog" is gone, my
balance is a lot better and improving every day and there are other
improvements occuring all the time. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN "CCSVI"
TREATMENT IN POLAND. Everyone with MS deserves to experience this "LIBERATION"
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

Postprzez Ryszard-Rici » 24 Paź 2010 04:11

ryglew@ipin.edu.pl,
data 24 października 2010 00:04
wysłana przez hotmail.com
ukryj szczegóły 00:04 (5 godz. temu)
DEBEMOS DAR A LOS PACIENTES DE E.M. UNA OPORTUNIDAD.
PEDIMOS POR EL TRATAMIENTO DE CCSVI A QUIEN FUERA NECESARIO PARA EL BIENESTAR DE GRAN PARTE DE LA POBLACIÓN MUNDIAL Y SUS FAMILIAS.

CARLA A.
ARGENTINA
DNI:2.410.169
Awatar użytkownika
Ryszard-Rici

PoprzedniaNastępna

Wróć do LECZENIE

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości